EPDS Bihar Govt Ration Card List 2020, How to Check Bihar Ration Card Status Online, EPDS Bihar Ration list 2020 Check status @fcp.bih.nic.in, Bihar Ration Card 1000/- Rs COVID-19 Help
fcp.bih.nic.in Bihar Ration Card List & Status-Bihar government has issued the EPDS Bihar Ration List online. People can check the Ratio Card status of at the official Web portal of e-Public distribution System (EPDS) @fcp.bih.nic.in. People who’ve the registered ration card will get the ration free of costfor complete next month during this pandemic COVID-19. Bihar State Govt is also providing COVID-19 1000/- Rs Help to the people who have got affected during the Lockdown period. The complete details are mentioned here or else visit the RCMS section of the list on website of Bihar Food &Consumer Protection (FCP). The status of Bihar Govt Ration Card New list will be displayed on the website fcp.bih.nic.in or epds.bihar.gov.in. Below on this page check the detailed information on EPDS Bihar Ration Card List and Status.
EPDS Bihar New Ration Card List 2020- COVID-19 Help 1000 Rs
Government of Bihar under Food and Consumer Protection handles the distribution of ration card through e-Public Distribution System. At present, EPDS in Bihar is managing 534 Public Distribution System Stores and 57 Food Corporation of India Depot.Now the residents of Bihar can check the status of their New Ration Card directly online and they don’t have to wander around anywhere.
This scheme has been launched with a view to help the poor people and other migrants who were stuck at different places due to this Lockdown. They’re looking for their livelihood. In such circumstances Bihar govt has come up with a helping hand. Through this newly issued Bihar Ration Card List, people will be availed with the food grains at cheaper price not only in Bihar, but also in other states too. The ration will be supplied soon to the ration cardholders, after getting supply from the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd.
Bihar Govt Ration Card New List 2020 Check Ration Card Status
|Name of the Application||Bihar Ration Card Yojana Help in COVID-19|
|Authority||Food & Consumer Protection|
|Date of Release||15th April 2020|
|Beneficiary||Bihar Citizens (Check Eligibility Also)|
Know Features & Benefits of New EPDS Bihar Ration Card List 2020
This scheme is carried out by the Bihar State Food Supply Corporation Limited, which connects to the people directly through fair price shops in each district. Here are some features of FCP Bihar Ration Card explained:-
- As per reports, CM Nitish Kumar amount of Rs. 1000 has been transferredto 94.85 lakhs cardholder. The Aadhaar linked bank accounts are being credited through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The amount of around Rs. 948.50 crore is transferred to ration cardholders by the state government through epds.bihar.gov.in online.
- The state government of Bihar is distributing the relief package to the non-ration card holder’s families. The committee is formed to identify and help them through self-help groups (SHGs) in villages.
- Residents of Bihar, living either in Bihar itself or other states, will be benefitted with this new EPDS Bihar Govt Ration Card New List 2020. They’ll be given food grains at lower price at fair price shops.
Steps to Check Status of Bihar Ration Card New List 2020
The list of Bihar Ration Card holders or its status can be checked online. So, candidates have to follow the given below steps.
- To know the status of ration card or the COVID-19 1000 Rs Help Status, you need to go to the official site of the Bihar e-Public Distribution System i.e. epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Next look for the RCMS and move to that section at homepage.
- After that choose respective details like family head name (As per on ration card) or ration card number, Shopkeeper name, Tehsil, District etc.
- Now recheck the details you’ve filled at section, because if it’ll vary from the real ones than it won’t show in the Ration list.
So, by following the above steps anyone will able to check the Bihar Ration Card list and it’s Status as well. If you find any difficulty, you can visit through the direct link given here in this page.
NOTE:- Bihar Govt is giving the financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to every non- cardholders, who’re eligible through Self-help Groups. The amount will be transferred directly to the account, which is Aadhar linked. So check with your bank if your account is linked to your Aadhar or not.
Bihar FCP New Ration Card Status 2020
While looking at the EPDS Bihar Ration Card List 2020, if anyone don’t find their name on the list, they can directly submit complaints to the department. You have to visit the official website of Food and Consumer Protection, Bihar. The official portal is sfc.bihar.gov.in, where you can register, login and can raise a complaint for the issuance of you New Ration Card.
For all those reasons, we suggest you to be updated with latest information and news. You should keep your eye on your account and other details which are mentioned above. You can go through the above details and check accordingly.
Disclaimer-All people must refer the official website or notification to know the complete details about the Bihar Ration Card New List & Status.
Further you can write your queries and suggestions in the comment box below. We’ll get back to you soon!